A number of principles, beliefs and fundamental understandings of the way things work underpin our approach.
Here, as we share our principles, purpose and vision, we’d like to give you a further sense of who we are and what really matters to us—why we do what we do.
We’d also love to hear about what matters to you, and invite you to share this with us by leaving a comment below (marked not for publication if you wish), or by sending a private email.
Whoever we’re working and spending time with, we intend to act according to our belief that people everywhere deserve Respect and
Our purpose is to unlock the inspiration in organisations and communities by helping large groups of people to have the conversations they need, to create the future they want—now.
Wikima director Romy Shovelton’s personal life role is to inspire people to know that they can do what they think they can’t.
We do what we do, in the way that we do, in order to move towards our vision of:
- Inspired organisations, communities and individuals, able to access their own resources of:
– Creativity, imagination and spirit
– Sense of adventure, curiosity and ability to harness their own emotional power
– Wisdom and maintaining balance
– Clarity of thinking, strategy and courageous action
- Businesses transforming their role in society – genuinely making a difference, focusing on the triple bottom line of people, profits and planet, and much much more.
Our commitment is to:
- Being authentic
- Unlocking the inspiration in organisations and communities
- Encouraging participation, responsibility, choice and real communication
- Supporting whole individuals (active and balanced in mind, body, spirit and emotions)
- Creating a world of peace, sustainability and joy